Sunday, December 5, 2010

quick

First of all, Dani you are absolutely wonderful <3. Sorry I don't comment your blog (...or anyone else's lately, for that matter) but I'm trying to get all of my followers from Shmemily's Shmones (rhyming = unsearchable through google) onto Lucy Wants to Fly Away.

Speaking of which, if anyone has noticed that I'm following their blog, its most likely because you followed my aforementioned old blog. So follow this one!! I miss you guys so so so much, and I want to start commenting again/getting comments so I can find out how you all have been! I've been trying my best to at least read everyone's posts, but senior year of high school = total hell, and therefore like no spare time :(.

I had 41 followers. 41!! Totally unbelievable <3. But I'm so sad that I basically had to start over :(.

Ok, its 1.47 AM, I think I should get a shower and go to bed now hahaha. Good night my beautiful Blogger sisters (and brothers!)!!

xo,
Lucy

1 comment:

  1. hey love its ok if ur not readingmine i havent had much to say lately depression is a bitch
    lvoe u crazy

    ReplyDelete

leave love, please :)