Monday, December 20, 2010

where did the time go?

Since my last post, I sang with the girls of the select choir at my school at a major venue in a major city, and my grades are two A+'s, an A-, and a B- (DON'T take anatomy unless you're serious about it...trust me.), I keep gaining and losing the same 3 pounds, I've started working out regularly again, and I've been accepted into the honors program of my top choice school in my local city!

Eventful? Sort of. Everything's been pretty boring lately. Well, no, I've been having loads of fun with my amazing new(ish) friends that are so nice and gorgeous and perfect<3. But sometimes I feel...lacking. I don't know how to describe it, I guess some of you know what I mean.

Maybe its because I haven't been wrtiting? I have to admit, I do feel kind of awkward writing on here again. I loved writing, spilling my guts to complete strangers who feel like sisters at times...maybe its becuase I was Emily but now I'm Lucy, and I lost 30+ followers in that process. Ugh, still really pissed about that.

Well I don't have any real news or anything I guess, I really want to try writing regularly here again. A lot of people seemed to have left (like Alice, but thank God she made a tumblr<3) and others too. Like where is Zette?! That girl is seriously amazing.

Aaahhhhh, I'm starting to feel at home again. Now I know this is what I've been missing- I loved the secrecy, the mystery, the feeling that I'm somehow breaking rules, being reckless. I know I've come and gone a lot lately but I think now I'm here to stay.

Oh, how I've missed Crazyland.

1 comment:

  1. well i hoep that u do write more cause i love reading everything u write
    congrats on the grades and the singing and the the school yay

    ReplyDelete

leave love, please :)