Tuesday, March 22, 2011

hahahaha i hate youuu

My mother is legitimately insane. I'm currently living in Hell.

Somebody please get me out of this house.

Thank God I'm going to college next year, or else I would either end up dead or in a mental hospital. The way she brings up all my worst insecurities and negative things about myself every single fucking day is not exactly making me the happiest person.

I hope all the bruises show up on my arms from where she punched me. I hope I get brain damage from where she hit me repeatedly in the back of the head. Most of all, I hope she continues to be violent and verbally abusive like this, since I've been in 4th grade, until the day she's too old and weak to do it anymore, becuase I know that I deserve every single second of it.

I've never said anything about that to anyone before, even on blogger. I hope you all don't think she's a terrible person- I'm really the one to blame.


Maybe if I weighed 120 pounds then she would take me seriously.

1 comment:

  1. hun there is no way that u deserve ne of that ijust wish u believed that

    ReplyDelete

leave love, please :)