I started writing this almost a year ago and totally forgot about it, it was supposed to be my first post on this new blog. These things are still true, I've had 864 calories today and burned 114 with swimming. So 750 for today, its 9.23 PM and I'm done. I'm hungry but it feels safe and familiar, and I haven't felt this control, this wonderful self-imposed hunger in way too long.
College is giving me freedom that will make me both beautiful and ugly.
Ana, its been much too long.
*
I stuff because
food fills a space within me that remains emptyCollege is giving me freedom that will make me both beautiful and ugly.
Ana, its been much too long.
*
I stuff because
I stuff because
saltysweet peanutbutter or bittersweet chocolate are my only sources of comfort
my mother and I constantly argue
I'll never be the best - so why bother trying?
a growling stomach makes me feel invincible
I want to prove to every guy I've ever liked that I really do have potential to be hot
I starve because
nice hun
ReplyDelete