- submit and mail scholarship paperwork
- do homework
This is what I did:
- tumblr
- blogger
...so clearly I have my priorities in order.
Oh, I've been a vegetarian since I moved into college on August 23rd! It's actually been really easy and I don't miss meat AT ALL. Actually, just looking at, smelling, or thinking about eating meat kinda grosses me out! So that's like my one success since I've been here haha.
There are so many hot guys here like omg I know I sound like such a girl right now but whatevssss. There's one guy that I reeeeally really like...but he has a girlfriend. Blahhh. I've pretty much accepted that I'm going to live a life devoid of any and all romance. I'm going to be that old lady with a million little dogs, bitching at kids to get off my lawn.
Anyways, my classes are good, weed is (extremely) good, alcohol is good. But my classes really are great, being in the honors program definitely has its challenges but its all worth it. I especially love my Intro to Sociology class, its so awesome! And I'm starting French for the first time and its not as difficult as I initially anticipated.
I saw a fashion show last night which was super cool. Tonight I'm going back to my high school with a bunch of friends to see the football game...and my sister's gonna get the guy I was crazy about over the summer to go too. She told me he misses me, and it made me realize how much I miss him too. Then after the game I'm coming back to school and might go party hopping with some people. On Saturday I'm going to another college in the city to look at an exhibit at the college's museum. My best friend also goes to that college, so after that I'm going to spend the day with her :D <3333333333. That night I'm probably going to party with some old friends.
So yeah, that's pretty much my life right now. Not stellar, but not that awful either. I went through a period of extreme homesickness, but now that I'm becoming closer to people here I feel much better.
...as far as my weight/body, not doing so hot. I've gained weight and some of my jeans are fitting much tighter and I just really am not happy with how I currently look. When I run out of food in my dorm room I'm only going to re-buy a very small amount, and I'm going to try to keep lunch and dinner at the dining hall (I eat breakfast in my dorm room) at 500 cals or under.
*sigh*. I miss you guys so much ughhh. I'm going to try to blog much more/actually start catching up on blogs and commenting. Love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment
leave love, please :)