Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Attempts

So I'm doing the sacred heart diet and I'm starting it today. It lasts seven days (many of you are probably familiar with this diet, if not it's definitely googleable). I have to alter it a bit because I'm a vegetarian. According to whoever crazy fucker wrote it, I can expect to lose between 10 and 17 pounds. I'm hoping I lose at least 5.

When that's done in seven days, I'm going to try the ABC diet for the first time, because it would've been impossible when I lived at home. Thank god for college. I'm really excited to do and complete both diets, I'd much rather eat less than purge, I've purged twice since I've been here and I don't want it to become a habit again.

I'll write a proper post later today or tomorrow xoxo

2 comments:

leave love, please :)