Monday, October 3, 2011

herp derp long post

First of all, thanks to Dani and Bella <3. Seeing your comments instantly makes me happy :).

Ok sooo the sacred heart diet was a complete fail...I don't want to blame my own weakness but that is mostly why it failed. Well, by the third day I having SERIOUS cravings for starchy carbs, like pasta etc. I'm pretty sure its because of the strictness, I'd much rather do ABC because even though that's pretty strict, I'm not limited to certain foods. But I'm starting that next week because I have about 5 billion things to do this week and I can't be worrying about them and ABC. Ugh. I'll just try to eat healthy. I've purged twice more since my last blog post and that's a bit worrying. Four times in about a month and a week isn't the worst thing ever, but still. I didn't want to do that ever again.

Now onto the real-girl things.

Still a vegetarian, still loving it, still not missing meat at all. Dyed the ends of my hair blue, it looks really pretty :D. It's really hard to prioritize in college and I'm still not used to it. I'm staying up so late like every night and I'm getting behind in my work and my grades are starting to reflect that :(. Gahh and now I'm doing the post instead of taking a much-needed nap. Boo.

I went to my very first frat party on Friday. That was...interesting. Hahaha oh boy. Friday was just insane in general. Like, I just felt good vibes for Friday as soon as I woke up that morning, and my outfit was great and the weather was insanely perfect. It was when my roommate and I decided on a whim to dye the ends of our hair blue. The guy I'm super duper crazy about got semi-broken up with by his girlfriend and now they're still really on the rocks but basically together, but on Friday I can't say I was exactly devastated when he told me the news. He's such a wreck because of it so I do feel terrible about it, and really guilty that I was happy about it. But I'd rather him be with her and be happy than feel awful and be single...even though she said terrible things to him and she's just going to keep dicking him around and making him feel like shit and he's totally whipped so he won't leave her unless she dumps him.

Ok so the frat party- went with my roommate, one of our guy friends, and like 6 or 7 of his friends. So my roommate and I made lotsa new friends(ish) which is cool. Girls were 2 for $5 to get in, and then beer was free. I only had 2 but I'm kind of a lightweight haha so I was buzzed enough to loosen up a bit. Which was good since the actual partying took place in the DISGUSTING and super small basement. It was SO dark and the ceiling was leaking so the floor was literally covered in puddles of water and beer and it was just disgusting. Haha but the music was good. I danced with two not very good looking guys, mehhhh, but then the third guy I danced with was cute and was actually one of the guys we originally went with. And I got REALLY into it and so did he, he has a girlfriend but she's totally ok with him dancing with girls at parties as long as he doesn't make out with them/go any further than dancing. ...But we were basically having sex with our clothes on. It was crazy. He grabbed my ass and boobs so hard and it was just ohmygod and ahhh but it seriously felt so good. And he's such a cool guy and the whole group went to McDonalds after the party and he had his arms around me and would keep sliding his hands under my shirt and holding my hand but it was a totally chill thing and just really really nice and fun. He kept telling me how hot and chill and cool I was, which was awesome since I was wearing jeans and a long sleeve shirt, compared to like every other girl at the party who was barely wearing clothing. And the night was just really good. Except I was worried about my guy friend (the one I like) because he was so upset about the girlfriend thing. I 10000000% know that I would be a much better girlfriend to him than his current(ish?) one. Le sigh~.

Just gonna quickly sum up Saturday- slept in, chilled with da roommate, went out to a hookah bar at night with her and some of my friends from high school. The hookah bar was REALLY fun, it was so awesome. The rest of the night turned to shit and I don't really wanna talk about it not because it was unspeakably terrible but just because it's not really that interesting and I'm also just really tired of talking about it. And then yesterday I just dyed the hurrr with my roommate and it turned out really good on the both of us, and we did homework and we had a nice time with each other.

And now I'm gonna take an hourish long nap before my math class at noon (right now its 10:52). I was done public speaking at 9:40 (its a 9 AM class aka pure torture) and then I ate breakfast in my dorm room and typed this and now I'm done so I'm gonna go sleep :D. 

Love you all and hope you're having wonderful days! I know that life isn't always good to us in this community so I'll be thinking of you all and hoping you're all doing well <3. xoxoxo

1 comment:

leave love, please :)