Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Nothing new

Just doing my thing. Homework up to my nuts and all that jazz. Ugh I seriously cannot take all of this work...plus I'm just really bad at prioritizing/I'm a HUGE procrastinator.

Blahhh I think I don't like Summerboy OR guy with girlfriend, but when I think about Summerboy and when I talk to guy with girlfriend alone, all the feelings come rushing back. Especially for guy with girlfriend. And now I think I might even like my other friend, and he's single but I'm 100% sure he thinks of me like a sister...great. Well that is great but ugh, I'm sure you know what I mean. So my friend and guy with girlfriend are like best friends here and we're all becoming great friends and I sort of-ish may have some sort of feelings for another of their friends so awesome, I like three of my guy friends, two of them being my best guy friends...who are best friends with each other. And both are completely unavailable so I am just sooo excited to hang out with them alone and be totally horny and not be able to do ANYTHING about it skjhfjsdkhf ugh talk about torture.

#middleclasswhitegirlproblems.

Gahhhhh. I feel so alone, physically and emotionally, and I wouldn't even mind just being in a casual relationship based on physical stuff because then at least I would feel wanted. Wanted in a needing kind of way. But I'm fat and ugly and I will forever be in the friend zone or have terrible luck and fall in love with guys who are already in a relationship.

I should go back to my homework now. It's 1:37 AM and I'm so freaking tired and still have so much homework left and all I want is some weed and a beautiful boy to wrap his arms around me and run his hands through my hair and down my back and djkhgjdkhg okey dokey got a little bit carried away there, sorry about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave love, please :)