Bella, Bella, Bella, you wonderful creature. I cannot thank you enough for all the wonderful comments you've given me. You've got a way with words that is absolutely remarkable, and you are seriously the sweetest person ever. I love you too <3.
-
I've been b/p-ing at least once a day for like the past week. Or is it the past week and a half? I'm doing it with so much frequency, its really scary. But I can't stop. I'm fairly sure I've had EDNOS for about two years now, off and on. Or maybe not off and on, but with varying degrees of severity and frequency.
Now I've got to go purge, because I just ate 3/4 of a jar of strawberry jam with crackers. I hate this life. Why I was I given a life like this? What did I do to deserve this? I'm stuck in this hell and I can't escape, I can't get away.
Dear God, why are you letting this happen to me?
The will comes and goes I guess. You will be okay. Think thin and keep strong! :) You can do this! :) Xo
ReplyDelete