AHHHH. More updates about C, akjdfhsdjkgh.
Okay so today I texted him about my like almost falling off my bike haha (we were talking about having a bike at school the night before) and he eventually asked me when I was done with class and that'd he'd text me when I was done. And about a half hour after class ended he texted me, asking me to come over and hang out with him. ...So I did haha. It was only supposed to be for a little bit though because I was going to a museum with my roommate.
But then she texted me saying she had too much work to do, so I ended up staying in C's room for THREE glorious hours.
He had started walking to meet me and so he and I walked into his room together, and one of his roommates (not the friend I've had for the majority of the school year) said hey, idk why that seems cool it just does (and the roommate may have already heard from C about us but if not it must have seemed suspicious since C and I have known each other for three days...).
We talked about my bike incident and classes/school stuff and laundry (that's what he had been doing before I got there). And then our interests, basically just our favorite movies and music. And he has a wooooooonderful iTunes library, we like a lot of the same music but he also has a bunch of different stuff I wasn't familiar with, which is super cool. We also like a few of the same movies and TV shows, most notably (500) Days of Summer, which he LOVES and it blew my mind because I LOVE LOVE LOVE that movie. I couldn't believe that movie was a favorite for both of us. AND he likes anime. Like, what?!?!?! Where has he been hiding all my life??!??!?!
My best friend and my sister always tell me not to worry about finding a guy, not to force it because it'll naturally happen. I never believed them until now. This came totally out of the blue and it is unreal how much he and I have in common, and how good we fit together. It. Is. Crazy. I literally almost can't believe it.
So, he asked me onto his bed to watch an anime he thought was really cool (and it was) aaaaand this is where I put a jump because it gets intense.
.
While we were laying on his bed together watching the anime, I noticed he was uh "turned on" and his breathing picked up and was the tiniest bit ragged. So I'm there like smiling to myself like a fool and I'm pretty sure he didn't notice because at that point I had my head on his chest (which has gotta be the best thing ever).
After the episode ended, we looked at each other and started kissing, he turned off the TV and we went back at it. It started off slow and light, and of course progressed to be more intense. I didn't go below the belt at all today but he was ALL for it for me...like seriously he is the most amazing wonderful person ever. His kissing and his touch already started to feel familiar, which was so awesome. Like Saturday night, we didn't (fully) take our clothes off, my pants and underwear were pulled down but that was it...and not like I'm complaining hahaha.
Everything slowly got more intense and we became more touchy and asjkfhdfhjk as time went on, but every time it started to get really heavy he would stop touching me and slow down the kisses, and we started cuddling and talking. This entire process repeated itself a few times, and it was so nice because it kept things (relatively) slow and we got a chance to actually find out more about each other. I told him about my first (and previous to him, only) makeout, he told me about the time he had to get stitches on his head with no anesthesia.
In one of those calm moments, he asked us what we are.. I told him I didn't know, but not in a serious way, as I was sooo ridiculously happy from all of this. So, he asked if it was alright if we could be "just chilling," which I take to be having no label, just taking it slow and enjoying each other. Which I am completely fine with, I love the idea of not labeling it or having it become exclusive or whatever, there's no rush as long as we spend some time with each other just hanging out or being physical.
He was so intimate and silly and joked around so much in like the most amazing way ever, it was so great. And when we were making out and it was getting heavy, holy shit he would tease me and omg I could barely take it when he would say "Do you like that?" "Do you want it?" all I could do was breathily say yes. Oh my god, everything was better than the first time: deeper kisses with more tongue, holding each other tighter, the silly and sweet moments, the intense pressure inside me that rendered me practically incoherent. How he again asked me several times if I had lied about never being with a guy like that before, because he really couldn't believe it. The way he gripped my ass and sides makes me so grateful I'm not stick thin, it felt so good, and he even said I was skinny and I swear I have never felt more beautiful and HOT in my entire life!!
One of the last things that happened was that I strattled his waist and kissed him so passionately like omg I can't believe I had it in me, I never would've thought I could be that sexy. And then he turned me over so he was on top again and he put my legs over his shoulders and stretched them forward to kiss me so hard and good, and he had my chest in his hands (at one point he had his mouth on me there which was INCREDIBLE) and then with his hands still on my chest he leaned back on his knees, with my legs still like that. He looked me right in the eyes as he put his face closer to that point between my legs (my pants were on at this point though) and asked me several times if I wanted it...and I was so delirious at this point that I was practically begging for it, I don't really remember what I said because it seriously felt like I was high as a kite even though I was completely sober. And then he just fucking gets off me ugh hahaha omg I am so glad he has self-control and prior experience because I really do want to take this relatively slowly, I just get so overtaken by everything that I just want more more more.
So yep...I had a really good day hahahaha.
Oh and yeah all of his roommates know at this point...I laughed pretty loudly a few times so that kinda gave it away haha. And his one roommate had to come in the room a couple times and saw me laying on the bed so yeahhh. The roommate I was already friends with came into the suite like 30 mins before I left. He talked to C with the door to C's room barely opened so my friend couldn't see into the room and it was also dark in the room so it was obvious C had a girl in there. And then oh my freaking god I was leaving and C and I were walking out of his room through the entry room of the suite, and my friend was shaving in the bathroom with the door open. I literally had like 3 steps until I was at the door and out of the suite but I FREAKING BUMPED INTO THE METAL TRASHCAN LIKE A TOTAL FOOL right freaking next to the door and then C and I like collapsed laughing and his roommates were cracking up and my friend was like "Oh heyyyyyyyyyyyy, Lucy" and omg I was like heyyy uh see ya but still laughing and freaking almost ran out of there.
And I told my other two roommates about everything (well not the details, I save them for my roommate who shares a room with me), so basically everyone relevant who would know now knows...oops. So much for keeping it a secret hahahaha. But I don't really mind because I'm going to keep treating it like a casual thing and no big deal (because really that's what it is at this point for both of us - I'm so glad C is as chill as I am about all this). Tomorrow my roommate, my guy friend, and my other guy friend (C's roommate) are catching up on Portlandia together so I'm 10000000% sure this whole thing will be brought up...
Okay so it is now 2:26 AM and I'm getting up at 8 so I really have to go now eeek! Hopefully I will have much more to write about all this as time goes on, as chill as our "thing" is, I could really honestly see this thing with C becoming more relationshipish. Hopefully. Fingers crossed.
Haha goodnight xoxox
No comments:
Post a Comment
leave love, please :)