This consistent posting is so weird...I haven't been this regular about it for a looong time haha.
So I haven't talked to C since Monday afternoon and we only texted like twice and it was only a really little bit. I know it's supposed to be a chill thing but quite frankly all I can think about is his wonderfully perfect body ugh like it is so not fair that we've only hooked up twice hahaha. Seriously though, I really find myself missing his touch and talking to him and stuff.
The Portlandia thing didn't happen but I did talk to guywithgirlfriend about it all and asked what he thought (also, I should say that I don't like guywithgirlfriend anymore, which is such a relief haha. He is such a wonderful friend though, one of my best friends here.). I told him everything (except for the intimate details) and he's convinced that C is really is into me, like in a major way.
And my roommate also told me that our other guy friend (who is C's suite-mate) told her that C mentioned me to him, saying I was awesome and that it's so cool we have so much in common. So basically guywithgirlfriend is convinced C is totally into me. I do trust guywithgirlfriend's judgement, especially since he has a guy's perspective, but I still am so afraid that something is going to go wrong. Like I might start liking C way too much or he'll lose interest, or only ever be interested solely in a physical relationship with me (which might not even be a bad thing though....his body is so perf).
Tonight, me, my roommate, and guywithgirlfriend may be going to C's suite to hang out there with all the guys who live there, which has kinda been our Thursday tradition for a while now actually. But I feel so nervous, I'm so worried that he's found something he doesn't like about me or ugh I don't even know.
It'll be the first time hanging out with the entire group with all of them knowing about C and I too, so like I don't know if somebody will bring it up and how to react and UGH at this point my brain just keeps making up worst-case-scenarios.
So now it's time for a nap and some homework before class, and then afterwards attempting to get a massive amount of homework done before (possibly) hanging out with everyone tonight.
...Doing homework has become exponentially more difficult since I start daydreaming about C every five seconds......
xo
sorry that i have been gone for so long but im back now
ReplyDelete