Ok sooo today was the super bowl apparently..? Whatevs haha.
Here are the real important things! (Also, the end of this gets pretty sexual, just letting you know)
1. I made the cut for the fashion show!!!!! I am so unbelievably excited ahhh and nervous too but who caressss because I'll be channeling my inner Karlie Kloss <3.
2. Oh my god...so Saturday night was absolutely CRAZY. I went to the frat party with my roommate, our friend and his girlfriend and roommate (who will be called C), and the friend of our friend's girlfriend (who will be called K.)
So the party itself was fucking great, 4 beers and a jello shot got me wonderfully drunk but not enough to be stupidly incoherent or sick. Our group was dancing together and acting crazy and hilarious and awesome, and and my roommate was trying to dance with C and they both seemed like moderately into it... At the end of the party I danced with a junior who was semi-attractive haha and then we made out and it was sloppy as fuck but my group was cheering me on and shit haha since I've never done that at a party before. It was AWESOME bahahaha.
Sooooooo then around 12:30 we're leaving the party and K gets like really sick and is swaying like crazy so us 4 girls sat on the curb while the two guys went to buy some weed, figuring that K would be okay to walk back to her dorm in about 30-40 mins. ...But she just got even worse as time went on. We took her back to the frat where she threw up like crazy, then to a stoop next to the frat when the brothers kicked everyone out, and then these random guys invited us to their place a couple doors down. There, K spent like at least 30 freaking minutes in the bathroom alone, and then she let us all in and she was practically laying on the toilet. The guys were upstairs smoking weed with the guys who live there, then when all went to the bathroom to chill with K/make her feel better. And THEN the guys who live there invited us all to a party they're having this Friday!
Aaaaand THEN haha we finally found somewhere to crash for a while to wait for K to sober up, it was the apartment of one of my best friends who also goes to this university. She's super chill and it was awesome that she let the six of us come over at like 3 AM, especially with K being so sick and out of it. Everyone ended up loving my friend and vice versa, so that was awesome. We smoked a little weed and I had the BEST high in such a long time- I had been feeling sick lately when I smoked but omg this time it was soooooooo good, peaceful and sleepy yet euphoric and energizing, and it was even better combined with my still being a bit buzzed from the alcohol. So basically I was horny as fuck ahahahahaha.
After like an hour, everyone wanted to leave but I felt so bad leaving K there (as she would have no fucking idea where she is the next morning most likely) so I volunteered to spend the night there, and it was no big deal since my friend (who lives at the apartment) and I are really tight and I crash there a lot.
What I didn't foresee however, was C volunteering to stay with me. I thought he was cute and even though we had only really met/hung out that night for the first time, we got along pretty well and he was super chill. I asked him "Are you sure??" like a million times and he insisted it was no big deal. So everyone else left and C and I were on different chairs and my friend brought us pillows and blankets. I was really feeling my high and giggling and swaying like a fool so he offered to switch places with me, so I took the huge beanbag he was sitting on and he took the chair. At the same time, my friend is texting me to start something with him haha, saying that there was room for two on the beanbag and she kept giving me suggestive looks before she went to bed and omg I was dyyyyying and so nervous, but brave with drunkenness and highness and the general excitement of the night.
So C and I watched TV for a bit and then he turned off the TV and we talked for a little bit, mostly him asking me why I was laughing and me telling him that this is pretty much me the entire time I'm high hahaha.
.....And then I asked if he was comfortable on that chair because the beanbag was more comfortable and there was definitely room for the both of us. I said it with like the goofiest smile on my face omg and my heart started RACING when he got on the beanbag next to me, under the blanket and the side of his body touching mine. He was like radiating heat and I thought my heart was going to beat out of my chest and I kept trying to suppress my stupid girly giggle and ridiculous grin and I kept biting my lip but it was no use, I was so obviously loving lying next to him like that and he could see it on my face as plain as day. We said a few things to each other here and there, letting silent moments sneak in, where we just kinda smiled at each other and I bit my lip trying to giggle again. I've never laid with a guy like that before. I wanted him to start something so badly but I was too euphorically nervous to start something myself.
The rest after the jump!
.......So then, in one of those heavy, thick silences where words aren't spoken but the body practically screams what it wants, he started touching me. Touching my arm and putting arm around me, bringing me MUCH closer to him and then he kissed me. Slow and light and unsure at first, running his hand along my body and a heavy sigh from me revealed just how much I wanted and NEEDED this. He sat up and asked me, mostly asked himself, if we were sure we wanted to do this, I guess since he is my friend's roommate so we'd see each other a lot. I looked him in the eyes and nodded yes, letting my face say what my mouth could not. So he laid back down and started kissing me again, slowly getting into a rhythm and harder and less tentative.
My hands started wandering everywhere but below the belt, and he lightly dragged his fingers over my side and my arms but then he started really touching me, and running his hands along my body with more pressure....and then my chest. He was so warm and his hands were magic and I couldn't help sighing and he asked me if I was horny and liked it and oh god I can barely even type this ahhh. I breathily told him yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes and his hand found the space between my legs and it was like his hand was meant to fit there and his touch was electric and we continued like that for a while and a couple times he tried to go under my pants but I didn't let him.
We slowed down and I laid my head on his chest and he wrapped one arm around me and I around him, his other hand stroking my arm. ..And then he started dragging his fingers along my side and we repeated that entire process a couple times and oh god I can't even ughhhhhhh haha.
But it got even better. I eventually let him under my pants and adhjdjskghfjkg oh my GOD. I didn't want to have sex with him and I told him that and he smiled the most wonderful smile and said he wasn't gonna fuck me, he was a virgin too (but omg when he said "don't worry I'm not gonna fuck you, tell me if you wanna stop" in the softest, slightly ragged voice I almost asked him to fuck me right then and there). I was talking with entirely no thinking and told him I've never done this with a guy before, I don't hook up at all and I've only ever made out with a guy, and he softly laughed and told me like three times that I was lying, there's no way. And he was like "oh my god it's your first time doing any of this? that's amazing" (he's still touching me down there all this time) and then he asked me why and I said I don't know, I guess I just have really bad luck and I started to say that I was shy but then his fingers were inside me and "shy" became "shhhyyyy-aaaaaaAAAHHHHH" and he kept telling me to keep it down and he was smiling and looking at my face for my reaction, oh my god I've never felt so good in my entire life.
I was trying so hard not to gasp and moan so I wrapped my arms around him and gripped his t-shirt and his back and he kept asking me if I liked it and burying his face in my neck and he took off my pants so I could open my legs wider and I couldn't believe how fucking GOOD I felt. He took his hand out but still left it down there, and took my hand and put it on him. I had never touched a guy there before and even though I didn't go under his boxers (actually boxer briefs, which every girl knows are the greatest things ever), I lost the slight scaredness that I had and really wanted him to feel good too, so I asked him what to do and hahaha omg yep.
I feel like I'm saying way too much...whatever. This is more for me than for anyone else, I never ever want to forget that night. I have no regrets at all, it was perfect and even though we barely knew each other it was like...it was just perfect.
So anyways haha, I finished with that (...ha) and he rolled on top of me, telling me he was gonna go in deep and asking me if that was okay. And of course I said YEEESSSSSSS! (very quietly haha). He told me to relax and he went in and OH MY GODDDDDDD KJADFHJSKDHGFJKSDHF the pressure and movement inside me was almost too much to handle, I had no idea I could feel like that, I've never been able to make myself feel that amazing. Gahhh if that's what he can do with his fingers...maybe if this is a regular thing then.. hehe. Anyways, so yeah he's literally working magic with his hand, the heat of his body on top of mine and his face buried in my neck, kissing me there, and my arms wrapped around him gripping his shirt and back...the pressure was becoming unbearable in the best possible way and he told me to grip him harder to stop myself from making noise, because it was becoming almost impossible to stop my gasps. I was SO close to coming but since I was so worried about making to much noise I think that stopped me, but holy shit I was pretty damn close.
He took his hand out and started softly rubbing my body with his hands and we kissed and this went on for a little while, and eventually he held me and we went to sleep.
The next morning (early afternoon actually haha), we woke up and saw that K had left without us...which was kinda the point of us being there in the first place (not that I'm complaining hahahaha). We were laughing about it and getting our stuff together to leave and there was a bit of awkwardness, but it wasn't bad at all and even though we didn't talk about the previous night, it was in our eyes and my shy smile. We small-talked on the way back to our dorm, about school and the craziness of the night before (not our particular craziness together haha), we talked about our plans for the rest of the day and he asked for my number, and I was just so overwhelmed about how nice he is and how lucky I was that he ended up not being an asshole or whatever. When we separated at the dorm to go to our rooms (he lives on the 2nd floor, me on the 3rd), he gave me a hug and said something along the lines of us hanging out soon. Not in a suggestive way, but like he genuinely seemed like he wanted to hang out.
I went right to sleep when I got back to my room, I was EXHAUSTED. I told my roommate about everything when she got back (she was with a guy that night too hahaha) and he texted me a bit later, asking if I was okay with everything that had happened since I hadn't gotten with a guy like that before. I told him I was totally okay with it haha and made it sound like I made an exception with him because I was into him. He like sort of initiated us hanging out late in a really cute shy way and I said I was busy all day, but then he said he was gonna be up late..so basically he wanted to see me (at least that's what my friend [from the apartment] and my roommate said).
So, at like 1:30 AM my roommate and I went to go hang out in C's room (remember, my roommate and I have been good friends with C's roommate anyways so we'd hung out there a few times before). All four guys who lived there were there, along with our friend's girlfriend, so it wasn't weird at all and it was really fun. The slight awkwardness I felt evaporated when C and I really started talking, and we both like Portlandia and the band Das Racist and he said when the weather gets better he'll bike with me to the other end of the city. And omg it was just so nice and I really like talking to him, and he's so funny and sweet but so chill, which is perfect because I am like the chillest person ever haha (aside from my girly nervousness).
At one point everyone left to go the vending machines and we stayed in the room; I thought we were alone but one of the roommates walked out of the bathroom damn haha.
But we talked about what happened between us in front of everyone without actually saying anything, like we just talked about how cold it was in there and how the bean bag chair was amazing but the dip in the middle kinda forces people to be like practically on top of each other...haha. I seriously wonder if any of the guys and my friend's girlfriend started putting the pieces together, because my stupid smile wasn't exactly subtle and he and I were basically saying that we slept on the same chair without actually saying it... haha I was trying so hard not to laugh omg. And he kept saying how fun the night was in front of everyone and the people who had been with were like agreeing and shit and I kept giving him shy, knowing glances and it was SO perfect and adorable ajkhfkjdhg.
It was absolutely great having only my roommate know (and C doesn't even know she knows) and I'm assuming he didn't tell any of his roommates, so it was like our own sexy little secret. ...Oh dear god that sounds so lame ahahahaha but it's so true.
And this Friday and Saturday, me, C, my roommate, our friend (C's roommate) and his girlfriend have planned to go to parties......seriously crossing my fingers that that night between me and C happens again. I don't know how we'll keep it a secret this time but I really really really really REALLY hope it happens again.
Can it be the weekend now please?!?!?!?! ..holy fuck this is going to be the longest week ever......
xoxoxoxxo
No comments:
Post a Comment
leave love, please :)