Friday, February 10, 2012

Hooked up with C again last night, went even farther (still no sex though). Being completely naked with him was terrifying yet the best thing ever.

It's weird though...he couldn't make me come and I was really close a few times and it started stressing me out and I really hope he wasn't annoyed. And I tried to uh help him out and I was so worried I wasn't doing it right and the whole thing just made me feel so bad because he was working so hard to make me feel good and I couldn't even come. UGH.

He was kinda drunk and high too and I was sober so I think that's what made him move a bit too quickly for me to get off, plus being the sober one in a group of people always sucks.

I wish we would like legit hang out, like go downtown or see a movie. Last night felt very booty-call-like.
Or I wish I just had a ton of weed right now.

Wahhhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave love, please :)