Sunday, March 25, 2012

Gah, I have to go back to my homework soon so hopefully I can make this quick...haha.

A couple of weekends ago I saw the Black Keys and the Arctic Monkeys, which was SO SICK omg it was AMAZING!!

So last weekend, I went out Thursday, Friday, and Saturday haha. Thursday night, I ended up at the same party as H!! We said hi and stuff but we didn't hang out at the party, but we said hi a couple times when we walked past each other. And he patted me on the head twice when he walked by soo...hahaha.
Friday, I went to my friend's HUGE house party which almost resulted in her being evicted but thankfully, nothing terrible happened. Which is a MIRACLE because the party was over capacity by hundreds and people almost got seriously injured...but they made a ton of money hahaha so it all ended miraculously well.
Saturday, I went to a St. Patrick's day party at guywithgirlfriend's frat party, and it was CRAZY. I made out with four people, and one of them was a girl haha. A VERY gorgeous girl. So everyone knows I'm bisexual now but I don't really mind. Oh well haha. But instead of having a threesome with that girl and her bf (hahahahaha) I took another guy back to my room and we hooked up. It was pretty great haha, not spectacular but it was very fun. We both went down on each other, and it was my first time doing that to a guy...it was weird haha. But yeah, so he actually got sick after we were done and laying in bed, I found out because he went to the bathroom for like 15 minutes and I was like where is this guy...haha. So I walked him back to the dorm where his friend lived (and thankfully, this guy was visiting from another school haha). So yep, that was that weekend hahaha.

OKAY. So now the H story. So the night we like officially met and he walked back to our dorm together was the week before spring break (the class meets once a week - thursday 5:30-8 PM), and then the week after spring break, during the next class, our group for the film project met again at the end of class. Afterwards, he and I walked out together again. I seriously could not believe that he still wanted to talk to me; like I said before, I thought he was just being nice but ugh ugh ugh. Hahahaha oh dear... So anyways, we didn't walk back to the dorm together because he had to go the opposite way to study for a midterm with people. BUT THAT NIGHT! Like I said in the other paragraph, I went out to a party and as my friends and I approached the entrance, I saw him there at the front door!! And we talked a little bit, mostly just saying hi and stuff.
Last Tuesday, I went out to my dorm courtyard to read a book for class (my outfit was perfect! and the weather was beautiful haha), and while I was out there, he walked out and joined a big group of people who were sitting out there too. So, I looked up at him a few times and made eye contact, made sure he saw, then looked back down at my book and smiled at myself. How suave of me, hahahaha. BUT it worked!! He walked over and sat next to me, and we chatted for about 15 mins, until I had to go to lunch with a friend of mine. While I was on the phone with her, I apologized for not being there yet because I lost track of time - he was still next to me when I said that, and I sounded so sheepish and shy and sweet when I said it, with the most ridiculously obvious look on my face, and he definitely noticed haha. Later on, when my friend and I were leaving the place we got food at, H was walking in and we said hi of course, and my friend told me I did a perfect job of acting totally chill and casual about it haha.

The next night was Wednesday night, and a friend and I were sitting in my dorm courtyard eating water ice and just hanging out. And then H walked out and I proceeded to lose my marbles haha. He went to go talk to some people then came over to my friend and I, and before I knew it, we're swapping stories about our theater experience, his insane film experience, and our sexual experience...hahahaha. And then my roommate, her bf, and guywithgirlfriend come out, and we're all talking from around 10 until 1 in the morning!! I go to sign my friend out, and then guywithgirlfriend me and H go to H's room real quick to chill, and then we all go to my room. ...we're there until 2 AM, it was ridiculously fun. So, H sees a flyer for a party for the next night, Thursday night, and he's like "yeah we should totally go!" and I'm like "...yeah!" Because I couldn't actually believe he'd wanna go to a party with me because he is gorgeous and interesting and enigmatic and mysterious and confusing, while I am plain and simple and not mysterious at all and I wear my heart on my sleeve.
Anyways, so everyone decides to call it a night and H me and guywithgirlfriend leave, and as H is going to his room on the first floor and guywithgirlfriend and I are leaving to take a walk, H tells me to text him tomorrow so we can go to class together! And of course, I freak out about the whole night to guywithgirlfriend on our walk hahaha.

So, I'm nearing the climax of the story.

On Thursday, he and I walked to class together, I don't remember a lot of what we said but it was so nice, my outfit and hair and makeup looked so good that day, and even though there were some awkward pauses in our conversation, it was sweet and he's wonderful to talk to. We get to class ten minutes late, and we sit in the second to last row, the only seats free that were closest together (there was only one person separating  us). He texted me, and we ended up texting quite a bit during the class. We meet with our groups at the end of class, and then he and I, once again, leave class together and begin to walk back to the dorm. Awkward pauses were everywhere at first haha, but when we started to get into a conversation again it was so good. He said something about the dining hall, I said I was hungry, so then he asked if I wanted to go eat! So we had dinner at the dining hall together, and since he's a film major, of course we talked about movies the entire time hahaha. Even though he knows SO MANY more movies than I do, I knew enough and enough directors to hold my own in the conversation, and he approved of my favorite movies! And a few of my favorites are his favorites too!! So basically I was dying hahahaha. And then we're done eating and he's like "Let's go get drunk now" and I'm like "yep sounds good" hahaha. So we leave and go back to his room and I get drunk VERY quickly, which was obviously his plan. We meet up with other people from his hall, he tells me to go get ready to go out, and I assemble the following perfect outfit whilst drunk (so idk how I did it hahahaha) : dark skinny jeans, black heeled boots, gray snake print tank top with big armholes, and a purple lace bra-let underneath that showed through the wide armholes of the tank top. Oh, and my suitemates and all their friends saw me drunk hahaha.

So, we leave to go to the party and I'm being social as hell and it was wonderful, and getting to the house party was so much fun and seriously he is just ridiculously charismatic and perfect. We finally get to the party, and he and I pair off and break away from the rest of the group. The keg in the basement was tapped, and while leaving the keg area, I ran into some other friends who of course saw me holding onto H's arm, so I felt ridiculously fabulous haha. H and I go upstairs, and we sit on a coach together. Some guy has a backpack full of beer haha and H talks him into giving me one! So I'm drinking it and he grabbed it a few times to drink from it too, and we're giving each other "the look" and I'm abandoning all subtleties and basically telling him with my eyes that I want on him ASAP. He knows I'm bisexual so we try to look for a girl so I can hook up with her and he can watch/join in...hahaha. But that didn't work, oh well haha. SO, he somehow gets the guy who lives there to let us do shots of brandy in his room!! And the guy tried to sell us acid and we almost bought some!! But I convinced him not to haha because I know someone who deals acid and shrooms, so we basically agreed to do it together some other time...hahahaha.
Oh and every time we walked around the party, he either took my hand or told me to hold onto him. So. Excellent.

And then he asks if I wanna dance, I say yes, and we go to the dancing area of the basement....okay now I have to put a jump because shit gets CRAZY.




So, the dancing. He leads the way down the stairs and to where we go to dance, holding my hand the entire time. I couldn't believe I was FINALLY going to have legitimate physical contact with this guy...oh my GOD. And then we get there. And we're dancing face to face, dirty and hard and he grabs me closer to him and I put my arms around him and things quickly get better and better. He grabs my hair, sees that I like it, and pulls. Hard. I love it and I had no idea I like it rough. So he's seriously pulling my hair, grinding on me SO hard, grabbing my boobs so roughly. He turns me around, his hand  goes between my legs, I'm giving him everything I've got. He turns me around again so hard, this process repeats many times, he puts my hand between his legs. He throws me against the wall, KISSES me so damn perfectly. Biting my lips, using his tongue perfectly, goes to my ear licking and biting (it still hurts 3 days later...). I've kissed 7 people so far at college, and he is by far THE BEST. When I was touching his face, he took my fingers into his mouth, biting and sucking, and he put his fingers into my mouth and I did the same to him. I had NEVER felt that good in my entire life, H makes C look like an inexperienced 14-year-old.

THAT WAS JUST DURING THE DANCING.

So, we stop dancing, he grabs my hand, and takes me over to the stairs. Asks what I want to do now. And I say, "The hell out of here." He smiles so fucking sexily and practically drags me the hell out of there. He asks me again what I want to do and I say "leave." We both know what's going to happen. We leave the party and while we're walking, he finds out I've only ever given a blowjob once, I've never had a boyfriend, and I'm a virgin. I must've said something stupid because he said "don't fall for me" and I laughed it off and just said "don't worry, I just think you're really interesting" or something like that. When we walked by some public phones, one rang and he picked it up. I forget what happened exactly haha, but I fucking love how not boring he is and how insane and spontaneous and fucking enigmatic and interesting he is. We go up to my room, I drunkenly say hi to my suitemates and their friends like an idiot while he's in the bathroom, and then I'm pretty sure he was the one who took me out of there haha because I collapsed on my one suitemate's bed hahah....

AND NOW FOR THE BEST NIGHT OF MY ENTIRE LIFE.

I lean against my bed, and he turns the lights off and leans on my roommate's bed, with his arms crossed and looking at me like he's going to fuck my brains out. He asks me what I like and what I want, and I giggle, but I stop when I see how deadly serious he looks. I shyly tell him I like it rough (he gave a quick laugh and said obviously...XD) and if he'd tell me what to do. So, he fucking looks at me like that, and says:
"Take off your boots."
"Take off your shirt."
"Your belt."
"Your pants."
And then I'm in my bra and underwear, almost completely exposed before the guy I've been lusting after for weeks, and I couldn't believe it was finally happening.
And then: "Touch yourself." So I do, and the look on his face is priceless.
He tells me to turn around, and then all of a sudden he's behind me, pressed up against me and pushing me against the bed, taking off my bra. He turns me around so quickly and commands me to take off his belt, then his shirt. And then he fucking SHOVES me against the bed so hard and is all over my body with his mouth and hands, and he rips off my underwear unbelievably quickly and easily..
He fucking throws me onto the bed and gets on top of me and ahhhhhhhhh I can't even describe how good his mouth and hands are. I have 13 BRUISES. I love it so so so much. He was so unbelievably rough even my nipples are bruised. When he was fingering me and had his mouth all over my body (literally biting me, ohmygod it was AMAZING), he had his hand(s) around my neck, chocking me. I can't believe how unbelievably AMAZING AND PERFECT AND SO FUCKING GOOD it felt to be completely at his mercy, it was the best thing EVER EVER EVER. I'm actually surprised I didn't have any bruises on my neck....

And then all of a sudden I'm on top of him and he has his arms behind his head, like he's just fucking lounging on my bed. And I'm straddling him, and he tells me to take off his pants like if he told me it was sunny outside or something. That smug motherfucker is gorgeous and he knows it. So I take them off and I'm kissing him and he's kissing me like he's a fucking god or something, and then he pushes me back into sitting position, straddling him. He asks me what I want to do, and I say make him feel good, and he fucking looks down at himself and then back at me like a fucking ugh I don't even know. And then I kiss him, work my way down his body, and blow him. Ugh, his body is SO PERFECT. He's the first guy I've been with who actually looks like a MAN...and has the biggest you-know-what so far hahahahaha. Also, he alternated to having me give him a handjob too, and he would do it himself for a bit and look at me like ohmyGOD. So, while I was going down on him, he started pulling my hair as it got more intense and then when he got close to coming, he forced me to take it deeper and I was gagging a little and almost fucking choking and he because he was pulling my hair so hard I was gasping and the more all of that was happening, the more it made him get closer to coming.
And then he did, and when I moved my head up, I looked him right in the eye as I wiped my mouth. The look on his face was absolutely fucking PRICELESS.

I laid down but then I turned him over, and straddling him this way, I gave him a back massage. When I was done that, I asked him if he liked everything and he said "Of course, what better way to end the night than with a back massage and a blow job" and I fucking giggled so perfectly. I laid down next to him and then he starts kissing me and it gets intense and he's fucking choking me again while he makes me touch myself, and then he lets up on the choking to touch me himself, and I get the closest to coming with a guy so far (it only happens on my own) and I get so loud so he covers my mouth with his hand so hard, and I was SO CLOSE ahhh it was wonderful.

We laid there for a bit when it was all over, and then while he was getting dressed to leave, we look at each other the entire time and I'm just laying there naked, and he can't take his fucking eyes off of me. He jokes about taking a picture of me and I surprise myself by saying I might let him, and the look of surprise on his face was fucking so wonderful. And then he leaves, and thus concludes the GREATEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE!

Friday night, the next night, he texted me a little bit and I eventually went to his room for like a minute before I went out for the night to party (I ended up leaving my friend's apartment and going back to my room instead of going out to party, but that's irrelevant). We both had no idea where we were going to party since we had both just found out we were going out. I went to leave and he hugged me, and he said we'll definitely hang out another night. And we were both looking at each other very "knowingly." And then I left.

We need to talk before class on Thursday because the group needs to work on an assignment together, so I'll definitely see him before Thursday and HOPEFULLY we'll hang out just to hang too.

Okay...I'm going to actually do my homework now. Oops, hahahaha.


No comments:

Post a Comment

leave love, please :)