- Finish this damn Shakespeare paper
- Get stoned and read some more Shakespeare
- Wait until I'm good and high and then eat a delicious veggie burger
- Try not to die during my two and a half hour Shakespeare class
- Take a five hour energy thing and study like crazy for my Race in Society midterm tomorrow
- Get stoned
- Get stoned
- Get stoned
- Attempt to be productive over spring break
I can't wait to do an actual post next week during spring break sjdhfgskdjhfg
Also if somebody could like beam me some cigarettes I would love you forever, I'm all out and I don't want to spend on any more / smoke too much :(
Also if somebody could like beam me some cigarettes I would love you forever, I'm all out and I don't want to spend on any more / smoke too much :(
No comments:
Post a Comment
leave love, please :)